Long Night of Careers @ Università della Svizzera italiana (USI)
19 November 2020: Part I - Special edition on-line -
25 March 2021: Part II
6th Edition Long Night of Careers @ USI 2020/21:
- 19.11.2020: LNoC 2020/2021 – PART I ON-LINE
- 25.03.2021: LNoC 2020/21 – PART II ON-CAMPUS
Annual national event with a varied and interactive career related programme, organized by several Swiss universities and addressed to their students and Alumni, including Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral students.
To have a look at the dates and other swiss universitisies organising the Long Night of Careers: www.lnoc.
- During the evening you may meet potential employers, forging contacts and honing your candidature skills, gather ideas and suggestions for your professional future.
- Welcome remarks by the Rector, Prof. Boas Erez, to the participating companies: USI today and tomorrow and the importance of strong ties between the University and companies
Company presentations/workshops: 60 min duration in one of the following time slots: 18.00-19.00; 19.00-20.00; 20.00-21.00
Note: all the presentations/workshops are on-line: the main used platform will be Microsoft Teams
- Welcome by the Rector, Prof. Boas Erez
- Opening Panel on the topic "Challenges and opportunities of the Smart Learning and Smart Working"
- Job gallery walk: one-to-one presentation of job roles
- Cv checks: one-to-one CV counselling
- Company presentations/workshops/round table
See the pictures of the Long Night of Careers @ USI 2019
REGISTRATIONS to the Part I - on-line - ARE OPEN!